- Everything is organized and categorized making browsing quick and easy.
- If I find something I like but am curious about other ways to wear it I can go to Polyvore.com and find the same item or similar items and see possible outfit ensembles.
- In the time it takes me to browse one store on a typical shopping trip in person, I can browse several online.
- Web apps like Amazon Wishlist and RightCliq make it really easy to bookmark possible purchases so that when I can afford something I can remember exactly where to get it and how much it is. And it's also great for comparison shopping.
- Shopping from home makes it easier to see what's missing from my wardrobe and what can go together with my potential purchases. Plus, I'm saving a couple extra dollars on gas since I'm not having to the store which means more money for my shopping spree! ;)
|Tulle Tunic Pullover Sweater ($24, Orig. $50)|
I recently discovered that my sweater collection is in serious need of an update and this one looks super comfy. Plus, I have a thing for the color purple.
|People's Liberation Belle Ultra Skinny Jean ($29, Orig. $99)|
Another item lacking in my wardrobe are nice skinny jeans to tuck into tall boots and such. Black is great because it can be dressed up or down. But what really sold me is the 29 inch inseam. Totally essential for shorties like me.
Ideeli, you're killing me....and my wallet.