30 January 2011

Updates and Changes to Come

Once again, I've completely lagged behind in the blogging. And once again, I'm planning to change all of that soon. Part of this blogging lag has been due to my very big move to New York. Yes, that's right, the Big Apple. After many years of hoping, wishing and waiting I have finally arrived here to pursue my dream job. I'll be totally honest, it's been quite the struggle establishing a new life here, but I'm slowly and surely pushing forward. The good news is, being in the fashion capital of the country I've got access to a lot of great fashion and beauty shops, events, and stories. And I plan to share all my fashion, beauty and shopping adventures here. The bad news is that Dress and Primp might be moving over to Word Press in the near future, but I'm not sure yet. I've got a lot of blogging to catch up on. But when or if I decide to make the move, you'll definitely be the first to know. Till then, I'll try to do more blogging here. Please keep reading.

Stay beautiful!


-Nancy

No comments: